Slavens Link Skid for KTM 125,150,250,300,350,450 XC,XCF,SX,SXF
This unique new concept in protection guards the shock clevis and shock linkage from rock damage and enables the linkage to glide over logs and boulders. Without the Slavens Link Skid, the shock clevis will catch on logs and stop the bike or throw the rider forward. Because the clevis and linkage extends well below the swingarm, it is very susceptible to expensive damage.
- Prevents expensive damage to the shock clevis and linkage
- Allows the bike to glide over logs & boulders
- Made of durable and lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum
- Mounts easily & quickly in minutes
- All mounting hardware included
- Installation video (see below)
- Tested and used by Dirt Bike magazine
- Used by Team KTM’s Curt Caselli
- Made in the U.S.A.
Fits: All ’11-’13 KTM 250, 350, 450 SXF, XCF & ’12-’13 125,150,250,300XC, SX