A tribute to the iconic past and the flashing lights of the 2013 Anaheim supercross, the Fox Racing Dungey 360 Limited Edition Machina Jersey uses its distinct look and construction to its advantage. Race proven, never following, the time is now.
- Moisture wicking polyester main body fabric
- Micro mesh back panel for enhanced air flow
- Articulated padded elbow construction
- Athletic precision fit collar and cuff
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in pants
Taken from the podium of the Anaheim supercross, Fox Racing’s Dungey 360 Limited Edition Machina Pant is a masterstroke of race gear design for the mx track. Respect for the past, but an insatiable drive to conquer the future.
- RAP (rider attack position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Durable 900D Polyester fabric
- Double layer knee system features durable inner material with heat and abrasion resistant leather outer panels
- Quad stretch rear yoke allows the pant to move with the rider
- Active stretch knee panels for unrestricted movement
- Vented TPR thigh and knee logos enhance airflow